|The Convergence of OASIS-E and Value Based Purchasing||Quality Improvement||X||X|
|Thursday, May 5, 2022:|
|Opening Keynote: Driving into the Future|
|CGS Provider Outreach & Education|
Tanith Heesch & Nykesha Scales
|Private Pay Roundtable||Risk Assessment & Management||X|
|Plan Ahead: 5 Key Strategies to Prepare Now|
|Facing the Challenges of Anticoagulants in Hospice|
Caren McHenry Martin
|Tips & Myths Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce|
|Staff Training & Supervision|
|Business Meeting||Information on State & Local Laws|
|Mental Toughness in Handling Burnout, Fatigue…|
|Behavior Management Techniques||X||X|
|Medicaid Class B Roundtable|
|Emotional Intelligence|IQ Gets you Started…|
|Skills for working with other professional service providers||X||X|
|Transforming Intake for Improved Outcomes|
|Development & Implementation of Agency Policies|
|Create an Action Plan to Develop a Bereavement Support Group Successfully|
|Skills for working with consumers families and other professional service providers|
|Lifecycle of an Agency: Inception, Growth & Exit Greg Anderson & Joseph Shippee||Financial management|
|Friday, May 6, 2022|
|Closing Keynote: Winter Olympian |
|Behavior Management Techniques||X||X|
|Foundational Steps: Moving from Fear to Fall Resilience|
|Needs of the Fragile, Ill & Physically Disabled||X||X|
|2022 Colorado Palliative Care Guide|
Jenn Klus & Cordt Kassner
|Staff Training & Supervision||X||X|
|How to Grow Your Home Care Agency During a Historic Caregiver Shortage|
|Limitations of Personal Care & Health Care Services|
|Do They Leave Right After You Hire Them?|
|Staffing Methodologies and Oversight|
|Closing Session: CDPHE & HCPF Updates||Information on State & Local Laws||X||X|
How to Redeem Your CE Credits Online
- All sessions will have their unique code that was given out at the end of every session. You will need this code for your session evaluations. Codes are not case sensitive.
- Go to the HHAC Learning Center, here: https://hcac.mclms.net/en/ and login. Your login credentials are the same that you use to login to the HHAC website. If you attended the conference, you have your own login. If you do not know your login, please email us to get this information.
- Once logged in, navigate to the dashboard, and find the package called “2022 HHAC Annual Conference Session CE Redemption”
- Find the session that you attended in the list and click on it
- Scroll to the bottom of the session page and take the evaluation survey and enter in the CE code. If you successfully complete the session evaluation, you will be able to retrieve your certificate from the ‘My Account’ feature at the top right and click on ‘My Certificates’. You should also be emailed a copy. (Check spam/junk folders)
- If you need PT CEs, you will need to complete and pass the Session Quizzes with a 100% before you will be able to access those certificates.
- You will be able to redeem in person session CE’s until June 15, 2022. After this, they will not be available.
For the HHAC conference, each 1 hour session counts for 1 hour of CE. At the end of every session a volunteer announced a session CE code word. All CE’s will be redeemed online this year through the learning management system. Please reference above for instructions on how to redeem your CE Certificate.
For the HHAC conference, each 1 hour session counts for 1 hour of CE. Certificates will be emailed to attendees for each day that you signed in and out, and included your nursing license number. If you didn’t sign in/out each day or you didn’t put your license number, you will not receive these CE’s.
“Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16091, for 10 contact hours”
For the HHAC conference 1 contact hour = 1 point. Up to 9 CEs for PT can be received. Individuals that attended the conference and are needing PT CEs, please reference chart above for the sessions that were approved for PT credit. Click on those sessions in the LMS and complete the session quiz. Once you pass the quiz with a 100%, your certificate will be emailed to you as well as available in your “My Certificates” in the LMS.