|Value-Based Purchasing—Road to Success||Healthcare Management||X|
|Thursday, May 18, 2023:|
|Opening Keynote: From Stuck to Empowered…|
Behavior Management Techniques
|General Session: Updates from the State||Information on the Licensing Standards for the Agency|
|Hiring with the New Staffing Challenges||Staffing Methodologies & Oversight of Scheduling|
|OASIS-E Master Class||Risk Assessment & Management||X|
|Emergency Preparedness Planning||Risk Assessment & Management||X||X|
|Medicaid Class B Roundtable 2023||Risk Assessment & Management|
|Luncheon Program: The Process, The Journey, and the Transition||Community Resources||X|
|Best Practices for Progressive Discipline and Termination||Development & Implementation of Agency Policies|
|Coming Together: Managing Caseloads and Preventing Field Staff Burnout||Staff Training & Supervision||X||X|
|Regulatory Updates and Hospice Outlook||Information on State & Local Laws||X|
|The Wrap-around Impact of Revenue Cycle Management on the Home Care Agency Mission||Financial Management||X|
|Leading with C.A.R.E.||Skills for working with consumers families and other professional service providers|
|How to Avoid Common Billing Rejections for HH and HOS Billing||Financial management||X|
|Solutions to Pay for High Cost of Long-Term Care||Financial Management||X|
|Cleaning Out the Home Health Closet – Operational Metrics…||Healthcare Management||X||X|
|Make Your Hospice Quality Program Rock!||Staff Training & Supervision||X|
|Virtual Care and the Future of In-home Care||Homecare Overview||X|
|Friday, May 19, 2023|
|Audits and Survey Trends from 2022 and Preparing for 2023||Risk Assessment & Management||X||X|
|Inflammaging’s Impact on the Brain, Body & Balance||Needs of the Fragile, Ill & Physically Disabled||X||X|
|Hot Topics in Home Care Panel||Risk Assessment & Management|
|A How-to Guide to Building a Successful Home Health QAPI Program||Quality Improvement||X||X|
|Clinical Leadership Development||Consumer rights, governing body and administrator responsibilities…||X||X|
|Elements in Your Home Health Chart that Affect Your Reimbursement||Homecare Overview||X||X|
|Setting and Holding Professional Boundaries in Private Home Care||Limitations of Personal Care Versus Health Care Services|
|Closing Keynote: The Science of Business Building||Marketing|
|The Power of 3rd Party Payors||Financial Management|
|Understanding and Avoiding the Top Homecare Employment Law Mistakes||Information on State & Local Laws||X|
How to Redeem Your CE Credits Online
- All sessions will have their unique code that was given out at the end of every session. You will need this code for your session evaluations. Codes are not case sensitive.
- Go to the HHAC Learning Center, here: https://hcac.mclms.net/en/ and login. Your login credentials are the same that you use to login to the HHAC website. If you attended the conference, you have your own login. If you do not know your login, please email us to get this information.
- Once logged in, navigate to the dashboard, and find the package called “2023 HHAC Conference CE Redemption”
- Find the session that you attended in the list and click on it
- Scroll to the bottom of the session page and take the session survey and enter in the CE code. If you successfully complete the survey, you will be able to retrieve your certificate from the ‘My Account’ feature at the top right and click on ‘My Certificates’. You should also be emailed a copy. (Check spam/junk folders)
- If you need PT CEs, you will need to complete and pass the Session Quizzes with a 100% before you will be able to access those certificates.
- You will be able to redeem in person session CE’s until June 19, 2023. After this, they will not be available.
For the HHAC conference, each 1 hour session counts for 1 hour of CE. At the end of every session a volunteer announced a session CE code word. All CE’s will be redeemed online this year through the learning management system. Please reference above for instructions on how to redeem your CE Certificate.
For the HHAC conference, each 1 hour session counts for 1 hour of CE. Certificates will be emailed to attendees for each day that you signed in and out, and included your nursing license number. If you didn’t sign in/out each day or you didn’t put your license number, you will not receive these CE’s.
“Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16091, for 10 contact hours”
For the HHAC conference 1 contact hour = 1 point. Up to 9 CEs for PT can be received. Individuals that attended the conference and are needing PT CEs, please reference chart above for the sessions that were approved for PT credit. Click on those sessions in the LMS and complete the session quiz. Once you pass the quiz with a 100%, your certificate will be emailed to you as well as available in your “My Certificates” in the LMS.